Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Guide to Reading This Blog

There are two different versions of me that will be posting to this blog, so it's a good idea to distinguish between them.

Trader me is a humble, got-his-butt-kicked-by-the-markets-enough-times-to-develop-a-twitch kind of guy who will make straight-forward market analysis based on sentiment, positioning, and technicals.  He thinks in terms of risk/reward, outcomes being likely or unlikely, and he changes his mind based on new evidence that comes along because the market is always right.  Being wrong is inevitable; staying wrong is a choice.

Artist me is an irreverent, sarcastic kind of guy who will post reflections-of-society ramblings that are usually satirical in nature.  Both guys are dedicated to the Truth.  Trader me wants to be helpful.  Artist me wants to entertain and express.  Sometimes they merge.  Both guys will inevitably piss you off.  Don't take it personally.

I have no idea how often I will post, so you're better off signing up for email notifications on the upper right side of the home page as opposed to randomly checking.