Sunday, December 11, 2022

BUNCHA CHARTS

I have a solid thesis forming but I don't have time today and there's no hurry because it's a next year thing.  I plan on posting it after xmas with an updated view from my recent quarter and holiday sales (spoiler: not good).  

Here's a handful of long-term charts.  I'm thinking there will be consolidation/chopping around for a month or two.  It would be nice to see knee jerk reactions to the downside in stocks on Tuesday and Wednesday because they are usually tradable, but the real deal is gonna happen next year.  It's quite possibly the best setup I've ever seen.  

USD monthly.  Backtesting the breakout.  


EUR/USD monthly into resistance. 


Gold daily.  This is setting up to skyrocket, but it could pullback to form a right shoulder first. 




Silver weekly formed a perfect base around long-term support at $18.  I'd prefer if this consolidates or pulls back - even all the way to the moving averages. 


Oil monthly.  The 2 yellow lines are the 50% & 61.8% retracements.  


SPX daily.  There is an unfilled gap from 3818 - 3859.  The yellow line is the 50% retracement around 3800.  This area seems like the source of chop and backfilling to me.  Above the downtrend are the 50% & 61.8%.